This Wi-Fi service is provided by WifiThatPays.com
- You will act lawfully and not act in any way that could be unlawful or encourage others to act unlawfully. You will not infringe intellectual property rights, reveal confidential or sensitive information and will not engage in any criminal offence or encourage others to do so.
- You will act responsibly and not undertake actions that are harassing, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, racist, sexist, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. You will not pretend to be anyone other than yourself. You will not collect email addresses or other personal details or use the Wi-Fi service to send spam.
- You will act reasonably and not use the Wi-Fi service in any way that may affect the running of the Wi-Fi service, network or any other technology connected to it (for example, other users’ devices).
- You will act fairly and not use the Wi-Fi in an unreasonable or excessive manner.
- You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. WifiThatPays.com has provided links to and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither Mastermind Technology Group, its parent or subsidiary companies, nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, WifiThatPays.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You accept that sometimes, for technical, legal or operational reasons, the Wi-Fi service may not be available.
- You accept that we may control the types of material that can be sent or received over the Wi-Fi service.
- You accept that we may suspend access to the Wi-Fi service at any time at our sole discretion without responsibility to you. You use the Wi-Fi service at your own risk and we are not responsible to you for any damages, losses, costs or expenses you suffer because the Wi-Fi service is unavailable, does not operate as expected or causes loss or damage to any data.
- WifiThatPays.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- In the event that you have used the Wi-Fi unlawfully, WifiThatPays.com reserves the rights to block your account and stop all access to using the Wi-Fi. WifiThatPays.com reserve the rights to decide whether this block is temporary or permanent.
- You must be aware that your Administrative Users (Owner of said premises) has rights to access your account and may obtain related information in connection with the Services. The Administrators also set policies regarding your use of various aspects of the Services, including retention settings, fees, and the ability to preserve and export all communications in the account. As these rights may vary depending on the account, please refer to your Administrator if you have questions regarding your particular account such as your account settings.
Payment and Fees
- If you require a refund, please contact the Owner.
- If you are dissatisfied with any WifiThatPays.com's terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using WifiThatPays.com.